The exhibition has been extended until April 5, 2021. All locations will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday; this includes the Carolus Borromeus Church. Please check our opening hours - this page is updated daily.
- On this page, please reserve a time slot for a visit to the Museum Snijders & Rockoxhuis.
- It is also mandatory to reserve a time slot for Museum Vleeshuis (open from Thu-Sun). Click here and select the category 'Ticket holder Blind Date'. You will have access to the entire museum at no extra charge.
- It is not possible to reserve a time slot for the Carolus Borromeuskerk and the Keizerskapel. There may be some waiting time as the number of visitors in religious buildings is limited to 15 people.
- The promotion with vouchers from the Belgian newspapers is only valid on Tue, Wed, Thu and until 5th of April, Easter Monday. You will need to reserve a time slot by ordering tickets; choose the "free" rate. Please bring your voucher and present it together with your ticket(s) at the reception desk.
Click the ‘Book your tickets’ button on the right of this page and then choose a date and time slot. Should you experience a problem, then please take a look at our FAQs.
Please pay attention:
- All locations of the exhibition are closed on Mondays.
- Allow enough visiting time if you choose a time slot later in the day. The visit to the Snijders & Rockoxhuis Museum takes around 60 to 90 minutes, so choose the last time slot no later than 4 p.m., unless you already know the museum well.
- Free access every last Wednesday of the month (please reserve a time slot; choose the "free" rate).